Hi all,

I want to handle the drag & drop of hyperlinks in my app. The
hyperlink could be from any where, therefore I cannot make it
setDragable(true) and setData("link", "the URL") to mark it.

A very similar scenario would be Google Image search by image, where
you can drag & drop a link of image to the search box.

The sample code,

Label lblDropLink = new Label("Drop a link here");
lblDropLink.addDragOverHandler(new DragOverHandler() {

    @Override
    public void onDragOver(DragOverEvent event) {
        lblDropLink.setText("Drop here to add the link.");
        lblDropLink.setStyleName("dragOverFade");
    }
});
lblDropLink.addDropHandler(new DropHandler() {

    @Override
    public void onDrop(DropEvent event) {
        event.preventDefault();

        // QUESTION: how to get the link, and even its text?
    }
});

Thanks!