Hi darkflame,

As you see, all browsers don't support cross-domain scripting.
The good practice is to avoid cross-domain scripting.

Why ? Because for the moment, it's a W3C draft and not yet implemented
by browsers all implementors.

http://www.w3.org/TR/access-control/

So, your application might not work on any browser, because you don't
know if your application user use a compatible browser.

But, there is an issue :

If you need data from another domain, let request the data from server
side, then transmit the data back to the client.

CLIENT   --------------------------> server your app

There is a lot of library ( apache client HTTP, Google, REST, etc....)
you can use to do that.

In my opinion, cross domain scripting is a real security problem.

I hope it helps.
Regards.

Karim Duran