Hi everyone,

I'm using Mongodb + GWT RPC. I'm getting a NoClassDefFoundError error
when in Hosted jetty server. But when I compile the app and place it
on my tomcat server it works (I copy-paste the.war/ content).

As advised in the GWT doc I did the folowing config :

 - I copied the mongo.jar in my WEB-INF/lib
 - I added it in the java build path -> jars

On a side note, I'm using the "reload server" everytime I make changes
to my server side code.

Am I missing something ?
Please tell me if I shall give more details on my problem if its not
clear enough.

Many thanks everyone,

Ludovit