Hi Thomas,

Currently we are using *SimpleEditorDriver* to bind data into our *UI*. We
are facing a few problems in it

1. We can only bind a single property at a time, say like we cant bind a
list of data to DataGrid/ComboBox , we have to set the *List* data through
a separate method,
  databinding can happen only for a single property, using *driver.edit(model),
*here we are passing only one property. Which again makes us pass the List
of data to the widget(say in ValueListBox we have to set the
*
*
*void setOneListBox(List<One> models)*
*{*
*//oneListBox is the ValueListBox*
*
*
*
*
*        oneListBox.setAcceptableValues(models);*
*}*
*
*
*
*
Now again if I have 4 ValueListBoxes I will have to write 4 different
methods to set data into all our ValueListBoxes, some thing like this,

*void setTwoListBox(List<Two> models)*
*{*
*//* *twoListBox* * is the ValueListBox* *
*
*        twoListBox.setAcceptableValues(models);*
*}*

*void setThreeListBox(List<Three> models)*
*{*
*//* *threeListBox* * is the ValueListBox* *
*
*        threeListBox.setAcceptableValues(models);*
*}*
*
*
*void setFourListBox(List<Four> models)*
*{*
*//* *fourListBox* * is the ValueListBox* *
*
*       fourListBox.setAcceptableValues(models);*
*}*

I will have the same problem when we have to deal with DataGrid.
How can we avoid this using *EditorFrameWork* ??