Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply.  Where is the issue tracker?  I would definitely
like to see why WEB-INF doesn't work.  But I am in the process of trying
your suggestion now.  Here is my directory structure:
note I am using the <DIR> to let you know the name is a directory.  If I
don't use <dir> then assume its just a file:

path:  /opt/streamserve/tomcateomconsole/webapps

under "Webapps"
------------------------------------
<dir> EOMConsole
EOMConsole.war

path: /opt/streamserve/tomcateomconsole/webapps/EOMConsole

under "EOMConsole"
------------------------------------
<dir> eomconsole (directory where the GWT subdirectory resides)
<dir> META-INF
<dir> WEB-INF
EOMConsole.CSS
EOMConsole.HTML

I have the images under the directory where the WAR resides but that didn't
work before.  Should I create the img directory in the same directory as
the war? ( path:  /opt/streamserve/tomcateomconsole/webapps ) or under the
directory where the html file is? (
path: /opt/streamserve/tomcateomconsole/webapps/EOMConsole)

thanks for your help, this is definitely tricky.

Joshua