On 2/6/2012 8:45 AM, paramesh reddy wrote:
Hi,

please can any one slove my problem.how I can make more than 6 RPC call at a time.some peoples told me it is depending on browser,but I tried in IE ,Chorme and firefox every where same result.

Well, they were right - the browser controls the number of connections. In firefox, for example:

about:config
network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server;6

The *user* can change this. You, the programmer, can't. Unless you are working on something used purely internally within an organization and your IT dept. has complete control
over the browser installations (very unlikely) then you must:

A. Change your app so it doesn't need to make so many requests

or

B. Ask your users to change their configuration.

The only sensible answer is A.

Regards

Alan