Hello,

UiBinder saves you from manually creating the widget hierarchy. You can also hack the css directly into the .ui.xml files, which is a great time saver and also reduces the amount of code used in the widgets. I did make positive experience with HTMLPanel, which reduces the markup in the .ui.xml files, since you can use light-weight html markup to create some parts of the widget layout. I suggest you to take a look at UiBinder first. MVP is great to separate the display logic from the business/application logic.

Regards,
Stefan