Thanks for the information.  I updated all my locators and no longer have
the flushing problem.

It still seems like the behavior I'm seeing in the RF Servlet is differing
from what is documented at
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/RequestFactoryMovingParts#Flow
where
it says:

   - The accumulated state is transmitted to the server, where the
   following operations take place:
      - All domain objects referred to by the payload will be loaded.
      - Proxy objects are created for each referenced domain object. These
      proxies are used later in the request processing to minimuze the amount
of
      data returned to the client.
      - All accumulated operations will be applied to the domain objects by
      traversing properties of the proxies.
      - All method invocations in the payload are executed.

It seems like steps 1 and 3 are getting mixed together here.  I don't know
if the wiki is an authoritative source or not, so I'm not sure what the
actual expected behavior is. If the design is that the objects should be
loaded first, we should probably log an issue.  If not, maybe update the
wiki.

Thanks,
Eric