On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 10:08:00 -0800 (PST)
saurabh saurabh <saurabh.bl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> looks great!! Good work. :)
> I liked it because of 'no overhead'. If I am getting it right, we
> don't have to include 'raphael.js' file as we do in raphaelgwt.

That's right, raphael.js (latest version - not modified) is automatically
included by raphael4gwt. I think the API is finnished. Now I'm working on java
helpers for path drawing, so we can use java objects for drawing complex path
instead raphael strings. Also some 3rd party raphael high level utilities are
being added, like the FreeTransform tool from
http://elbertf.com/raphael/free_transform/ and others.

> I hope
> I could use it in project 'gwt-rcharts'.

Interesting project. I hope raphael4gwt helps you.

Sebastian Gurin <sgu...@softpoint.org>