I don't think you can do that... bringing in a common pre-compiled-js
module.  That would be pretty cool.

If your two sites are not that big, then you could compile them into
one app, and then decide which widget(s) to show based on the URL in
the onModuleLoad.

Or perhaps you could try communicating between the modules using JSON,
with the built-in GWT JSON library.