Hi everybody. Just two days ago, My GWT app suddenly stop compiling
after I applied an update. Now, I'm not being able to figure out what
is the cause and even less how to solve it and make my app run again.
I'm completly disoriented on how to get it work, I've thought there is
an error on the updated plugin (Google Plugin for Eclipse) or that
something is corrupt on my GWT SDK installation.

I hope somebody can help me, because to make my app to run again is my
priority.

When I use Google > GWT Compile there is no wanrning at all. (Just a
"Ignored 1 unit with compilation errors in first pass.", but it have
being present before app stop running)

When I Run or Debug my app, It lloks like the app is well compiled,
but in console I find the below stack.

After it, the Development Console shows me the url to run my app:
"http://127.0.0.1:8888/MyApp.html?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997";

But when i open the url, page says service is unavailable (below, next
to console stack)

All help, someone can give me, is absolutely welcome. I've searched
for all the web with no sucess. I hope a quick response.

Thansk a lot.

===================== CONSOLE STACK
Initializing App Engine server
16/02/2012 03:26:51 PM com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.JettyLogger
info
INFO: Logging to JettyLogger(null) via
com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.JettyLogger
16/02/2012 03:26:52 PM
com.google.apphosting.utils.config.AppEngineWebXmlReader
readAppEngineWebXml
INFO: Successfully processed C:\<My App Dir>\war\WEB-INF/appengine-
web.xml
16/02/2012 03:26:52 PM
com.google.apphosting.utils.config.AbstractConfigXmlReader
readConfigXml
INFO: Successfully processed C:\<My App Dir>\war\WEB-INF/web.xml
16/02/2012 03:26:54 PM com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.JettyLogger
warn
ADVERTENCIA: failed _ah_ServeBlobFilter: java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.google.appengine.tools.development.ApiProxyLocalImpl cannot be
cast to com.google.appengine.tools.development.ApiProxyLocal
16/02/2012 03:26:54 PM com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.JettyLogger
warn
ADVERTENCIA: Failed startup of context
com.google.appengine.tools.development.DevAppEngineWebAppContext@5cd40c6e{/,C:
\<My App Dir>\war}
java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.google.appengine.tools.development.ApiProxyLocalImpl cannot be
cast to com.google.appengine.tools.development.ApiProxyLocal
        at
com.google.appengine.api.blobstore.dev.ServeBlobFilter.init(ServeBlobFilter.java:
53)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.FilterHolder.doStart(FilterHolder.java:
97)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:
50)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.java:
662)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Context.java:140)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:
1250)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:
517)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:
467)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:
50)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:
130)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:
50)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:
130)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:224)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:
50)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.development.JettyContainerService.startContainer(JettyContainerService.java:
191)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.development.AbstractContainerService.startup(AbstractContainerService.java:
239)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.development.DevAppServerImpl.start(DevAppServerImpl.java:
146)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.development.gwt.AppEngineLauncher.start(AppEngineLauncher.java:
97)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.DevMode.doStartUpServer(DevMode.java:509)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.DevModeBase.startUp(DevModeBase.java:1068)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.DevModeBase.run(DevModeBase.java:811)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.DevMode.main(DevMode.java:311)
16/02/2012 03:26:54 PM
com.google.appengine.tools.development.DevAppServerImpl start
INFO: The server is running at http://localhost:8888/
16/02/2012 03:26:54 PM
com.google.appengine.tools.development.DevAppServerImpl start
INFO: The admin console is running at http://localhost:8888/_ah/admin