Hi, recently  I have a problem getting chunked data response from gwt
servlet. So I have a gwt application that uses RPC call to get the
data and now sometimes when getting data from server the data is
chunked and broken. The interesting thing is that on the same RPC call
that data can be broken only once per 10 requests.

The request headers looks something like this

Accept  text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
Accept-Encoding gzip, deflate
Accept-Language en,en-us;q=0.5
Cache-Control   no-cache
Connection      keep-alive
Content-Length  319
Content-Type    text/x-gwt-rpc; charset=utf-8
Cookie  JSESSIONID=1ml58x6sh3up6
Host    192.168.0.101:8888
Pragma  no-cache
Referer http://192.168.0.101:8888/SCC.html?gwt.codesvr=192.168.0.101:9997
User-Agent      Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/
20100101 Firefox/10.0.2
X-GWT-Module-Base       http://192.168.0.101:8888/scc/
X-GWT-Permutation       HostedMode

The responce headers are :
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Server: Jetty(6.1.x)

And the data is something unreadable.

Can you at least tell me from where to start searching for a cause of
the problem.

Thanks in Advance