Hi,

I have a very strange problem with RequestFactory. I have a hierarchy of
embedded proxies :
QuoteRequestProxy
   |_ PropertyInfoProxy
         |_ LocationProxy
Everything was working fine, until I tried to create a new proxy from the
client :

QuoteRequestContext ctx = requestFactory.quoteRequest();
QuoteRequestProxy quoteRequest = ctx.create(QuoteRequestProxy.class);

And here's the error message I get :

[DEBUG] [getratedaily] - Validating newly compiled units
[INFO] [getratedaily] - Module getratedaily has been loaded
[DEBUG] [getratedaily] - Rebinding
com.getratedaily.shared.request.QuoteRequestContextImpl.Factory
[ERROR] [getratedaily] - Errors in
'generated://EA53ADC7ED90F3570088A545B0266839/com/getratedaily/shared/proxy/QuoteRequestProxyAutoBean_com_google_web_bindery_requestfactory_shared_impl_EntityProxyCategory_com_google_web_bindery_requestfactory_shared_impl_ValueProxyCategory_com_google_web_bindery_requestfactory_shared_impl_BaseProxyCategory.java'
[ERROR] [getratedaily] - Line 155: The method
setProperty(PropertyInfoProxy) in the type new QuoteRequestProxy(){} is not
applicable for the arguments (String, CreditScore)
[ERROR] [getratedaily] - Line 158: The method
setProperty(PropertyInfoProxy) in the type new QuoteRequestProxy(){} is not
applicable for the arguments (String, String)
[ERROR] [getratedaily] - Line 161: The method
setProperty(PropertyInfoProxy) in the type new QuoteRequestProxy(){} is not
applicable for the arguments (String, Double)
[ERROR] [getratedaily] - Line 164: The method
setProperty(PropertyInfoProxy) in the type new QuoteRequestProxy(){} is not
applicable for the arguments (String, LoanType)
[ERROR] [getratedaily] - Line 167: The method
setProperty(PropertyInfoProxy) in the type new QuoteRequestProxy(){} is not
applicable for the arguments (String, Boolean)
[ERROR] [getratedaily] - Line 170: The method
setProperty(PropertyInfoProxy) in the type new QuoteRequestProxy(){} is not
applicable for the arguments (String, Double)
[ERROR] [getratedaily] - Line 173: The method
setProperty(PropertyInfoProxy) in the type new QuoteRequestProxy(){} is not
applicable for the arguments (String, LoanType)
[ERROR] [getratedaily] - Line 176: The method
setProperty(PropertyInfoProxy) in the type new QuoteRequestProxy(){} is not
applicable for the arguments (String, PropertyInfoProxy)
[ERROR] [getratedaily] - Line 179: The method
setProperty(PropertyInfoProxy) in the type new QuoteRequestProxy(){} is not
applicable for the arguments (String, String)
[INFO] [getratedaily] - Unable to dump source to disk

The main reason I find this strange is that I've made a unit test, and it
works perfectly :

QuoteRequestContext ctx = requestFactory.quoteRequest();
QuoteRequestProxy quoteRequest = ctx.create(QuoteRequestProxy.class);
PropertyInfoProxy property = ctx.create(PropertyInfoProxy.class);
LocationProxy location = ctx.create(LocationProxy.class);
quoteRequest.setProperty(property);
property.setLocation(location);
location.setCity("NY");
ctx.save(quoteRequest).fire(new Receiver<Long>() {

@Override
public void onSuccess(Long response) {
QuoteRequest quoteRequest = dao.get(response);
assertThat(quoteRequest.getProperty().getLocation().getCity(), is("NY"));
}
});