Hi,

I am using GWT 2.3.

My pre settings in IE9 browser for Main screen: Tools menu ---
>compatibility view (un check) and Tools menu -->compatibility
settings (un check all check box)

In my application i am  opening a popup window using Window.open
method from my main screen. when i open and close this popup
compatibility view got enabled in main screen Due to this reason my
main screen got refreshed and its moving to IE7 standard mode.

Winow.open method code :

 private static String  winUrl = GWT.getHostPageBaseURL();

 Window.open(winUrl+contextSenstiveHelpUrl, "Name",
           "menubar=no," +
           "location=false," +
           "resizable=yes," +
           "scrollbars=yes," +
           "status=no,left=0,top=0,height="+getScreenHeight()
+",width="+getScreenWidth()+","+
           "dependent=true");

  public static native int getScreenHeight() /*-{
        return $wnd.screen.height-65;
  }-*/;

  private static int getScreenWidth(){
          return Window.getClientWidth()-5;
  }

Can you please give me the solution to resolve this problem ?

Thanks in advance