Hi all,

In my last projects I've used without any problems the validation api,
because I've been using the 2.4 gwt sdk version.

Now, I am working in a project that uses the 2.1 version. I've tried to
extract the validation classes (from the 2.4 version) and compile
them myself, but the project doesn't work.

Is it possible use the validation api in the 2.1 version of gwt?... how?

Any ideas?

Pd: I know there are other libraries of validation, but I need to use the
gwt validation api.

Regards,

Adolfo.
--
El precio es lo que pagas. El valor es lo que recibes.
Warren Buffet