Hi Joe,
There is nothing related to ASP in my code.
I doing in Java.

And 3.8Mb  is Max limit to To POST from server to repositary

If your file size 3.81Mb is gives you the same error.

  *Cannot access **http://URL* <http://url/>*: The request to API call
urlfetch.Fetch()
was too large.   Can somebody explain me the reason for this.*