Hello,

I'm trying to use gwt CellBrowser and RequestFactory to show some
stored data as Cells in the cellbrowser. But I can't do it because of
the context of requestfactory.

Any Ideas ?

class CustomTreeModel implements TreeViewModel {
{
..

List<ComposerProxy> composerproxy = new ArrayList<ComposerProxy>();

private void setComposer() {
                testRequestFactory = GWT.create(TestRequestFactory.class);
                testRequestFactory.initialize(new SimpleEventBus());

                request.getQuery("select a from Composer a").fire(
                                new Receiver<List<ComposerProxy>>() {

                                        @Override
                                        public void
onSuccess(List<ComposerProxy> arg0) {
                                            //Here Is my problem, How
can I transfer the value of arg0 to composerproxy in order to use it
on my CellBrowser ()
                                           // Tried with a for() to
insert each ComposerProxy individually  and with a separate method
insertcomposerproxy(arg0) but didnt work
                                            composerproxy=arg0;

                                        }
                                });

public <T> NodeInfo<?> getNodeInfo(T value) {

                if (value == null) {

                        setComposer();

                         // LEVEL 0.
                        // We passed null as the root value. Return the
composers.
                        // Create a data provider that contains the list of
composers.

                        //HERE IS MY PROBLEM. The composerproxy
variable is empty.

                        ListDataProvider<ComposerProxy> dataProvider = new
ListDataProvider<ComposerProxy>(
                                        composerproxy);

                        // Create a cell to display a composer.
                        Cell<ComposerProxy> cell = new
AbstractCell<ComposerProxy>() {
                                @Override
                                public void render(Context context,
ComposerProxy value,
                                                SafeHtmlBuilder sb) {
                                        if (value != null) {

sb.appendEscaped(value.getName());
                        };
                        // Return a node info that pairs the data provider and
the cell.
                        return new DefaultNodeInfo<ComposerProxy>(dataProvider,
cell);

PD: The getQuery() function works fine and the arg0 variable has data.