Why do you want to store invoice info in the blob store ? Invoice data is
not meant to be fixed,
I mean client might update it at any time, again its over head you to go
and update it in the blod store.

Try this
http://pdfjet.com/
I suggest you to develop your own servlet, let this servlet do use of the
pdfjet api to generate invoice on fly itself, no worry of storing it.
Let the client do whatever he wants with that pdf file.

Hope it helps you.

--
*S*antosh *K*umar *K

*