Hi All,

I'm about to write a new small chat web application. This application
should communicate with our server but should appear on our customers'
web pages. Which is the most efficient/easiest way to put a GWT
application into a web page if the app has to communicate with an
other server host?

I know the application can be put into a separate iframe. But is there
a way to put it into a <div> or any other html tags? And how?

Thanks,
Tibor