I have such problem:

I use RF as main CRUD client-server interface, but I also use
Atmosphere framework as server-push mechanism.
My aim is multi-client application. All clients must receive
notification about changes made by anyone.  The communication looks
like this:

@ProxyFor(TestEntity.class)
TestProxy extends EntityProxy

                        |                               |
          TestProxy obj |--------RF update entity------>|---  RequestFactory
Servlet
                        |                               |  |
                        |                               |  |
                        |                               |  |
                        |                               |  |
AutoBean<TestProxy> obj |<--Atmosphere notification-----|<-|
Atmosphere Servlet creates AutoBean<TestProxy>
                        |   with entity to all client   |
                        |                               |
                        client                          server

But RF adds to AutoBean some kind of additional information. Therefore
I can't use autobaen received from Atmosphere in next communication by
RF channel.
How I can create autobean as RF does it?