Chrome Frame shouldn't even be reporting itself in the user agent string if
it's disabled.

See here...http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=6665

I believe you could actually override the standard user agent property
selector with your own and make it not look for chrome frame in the UA
string if you needed to handle buggy chrome frame installs.