Hello
   I have two widgets,and both of them implement same event
handler,subscribe to same EventBus to  listen same event.What I expect
is after view switching from widget1 to widget2,widget1 can be
unsubscribed from EventBus and collected by browser,so when event is
fired again,only widget2 will handle it.But actually,widget1 still live
and will handle the event.How can I solve this problem?