In eclipse project explorer

1. Right click on your project -->Run As-->Run configurations...
2. Select your GWT web application project
3. Open Arguments tab from right panel
4. Update program arguments, meaning remove which are not entry points in
your case "com.san.San''.

and run it again, it should work!.

This occurs in few cases, one among them is say you have created an entry
points module1 and entry point module2. the eclipse GWT plugin will add
these entry points to program parameters to be able to allow you run them
easily, in this case it will add two entry points will be added into
program parameters, and now, say  you delete module1 from the project and
try running module2 and you will end-up getting the above error because it
is not able to find module1  from the program parameters in Run
configurations...

Hope this helps you!

Best Regards,
Saida.

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 4:00 PM, saurabh saurabh <saurabh.bl...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Also here I tried adding a new entry point but I can't, eclipse don't
> 'in.co.....' as an option to add.

Regards,
Saida Dhanavath