i need a list of "label plus button entries" (the button says delete line).
The List won't become very long (<100 entries). So the first question is:
Is CellList a good approach? I tried VerticalPanel, but the alignment is
odd. A second/third widget is added in the middle of remaining space
instead of just below the first (could this be "fixed").
The second approach i know about is a CellList (but i don't like html
fiddling - guess why i took gwt ;-))? To get an Text together with a button
i guess i need a "custom cell"? Is there any example of a custom cell with
a working button (reacting on click events?) I don't need any other
interactions.
(the show case and the developer guid didn't help much on first sight also
the source found
here<http://code.google.com/searchframe#T04cSGC7sWI/trunk/user/javadoc/com/google/gwt/examples/cell/EditableCellExample.java&q=contactcell%20package:http://google-web-toolkit%5C.googlecode%5C.com>
 didn't
help )