Hi Alan ,
Thank you for your help and for your collaboration.
I think i didn't make my self clear enough.My problem isn't converting XML
to Java
i'm not needing marshalling and unmarshalling .I have a model which
contains data(an xmile file) which i've already
converted to a model object.
I 'll have to implement a generator that uses this data to create
automatically gwt classes.I'll have to generate
all the packages i mean by that the client package ,the shared package and
the server one automatically.

Since velocity is a good solution , i'll generate theses classes with
velocity from scratch.I was searching if anyone
implemented such a gnerator before and so can help me with some advice.
Thanks a lot again.And good luck every body.