Hi Guys,
I have a little problem with the Editor framework.

I have a big proxy (called myBigProxy ) that i am editing with multiple
Editors.
Most of the Editors work fine, but there is one ListEditor that does not
really work.

When i call the driver.flush() on it's parent editor, it returns with the
updated myBigProxy, but does not contains the changes my ListEditor added
to it.
I told, OK, if it does not work that way, then i will add the list manually
to the proxy like this:

myBigProxy.setMyList( listeditordriver.flush ) ;

The problem is, whit this that when i continue editing the myBigProxy with
other Sub-Editor after i've "hacked" my list into the proxy, i get a
nullPointerException like this:

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at
com.google.web.bindery.autobean.shared.impl.AutoBeanCodexImpl.doEncode(AutoBeanCodexImpl.java:558)
    at
com.google.web.bindery.autobean.shared.impl.AutoBeanCodexImpl$ObjectCoder.encode(AutoBeanCodexImpl.java:321)
    at
com.google.web.bindery.autobean.shared.impl.AutoBeanCodexImpl$CollectionCoder.encode(AutoBeanCodexImpl.java:163)
    at
com.google.web.bindery.autobean.shared.impl.AutoBeanCodexImpl$PropertyGetter.encodeProperty(AutoBeanCodexImpl.java:413)
    at
com.google.web.bindery.autobean.shared.impl.AutoBeanCodexImpl$PropertyGetter.visitReferenceProperty(AutoBeanCodexImpl.java:389)
    at
com.google.web.bindery.autobean.shared.AutoBeanVisitor.visitCollectionProperty(AutoBeanVisitor.java:229)
    at
com.mypackage.shared.model.MyBigProxyAutoBean_com_google_web_bindery_requestfactory_shared_impl_EntityProxyCategory_com_google_web_bindery_requestfactory_shared_impl_ValueProxyCategory_com_google_web_bindery_requestfactory_shared_impl_BaseProxyCategory.traverseProperties(ImportConfigProxyAutoBean_com_google_web_bindery_requestfactory_shared_impl_EntityProxyCategory_com_google_web_bindery_requestfactory_shared_impl_ValueProxyCategory_com_google_web_bindery_requestfactory_shared_impl_BaseProxyCategory.java:390)
    at
com.google.web.bindery.autobean.shared.impl.AbstractAutoBean.traverse(AbstractAutoBean.java:166)
    at
com.google.web.bindery.autobean.shared.impl.AbstractAutoBean.accept(AbstractAutoBean.java:101)
    at
com.google.web.bindery.autobean.shared.impl.AutoBeanCodexImpl.doEncode(AutoBeanCodexImpl.java:558)
    at
com.google.web.bindery.autobean.shared.AutoBeanCodex.encode(AutoBeanCodex.java:83)

It seems for me that the editor framework does not really like when i
"hack" the proxy by adding and removing or updating fields within it and do
not use the driver.edit and driver.flush methods. Is that right? What magic
does the Editor driver with the proxies and how does it recognize if i have
added or removed fields manually?

Regards,
Sandor