Why don’t people either:

– Turn off auto-update in Firefox* if they use it to develop in GWT? I
think it’s been proven that the only major thing these releases have
is their version number increment, so why the rush to update?

– Use Chrome to develop in GWT? I never had a single problem with the
GWT plugin since I started development.

* I _think_ they finally managed in version 11 to make a mechanism
that actually doesn’t still update Firefox behind your back at the
first opportunity if you explicitly disabled auto-update, assuming you
properly sacrificed a weighted companion cube using an adequate
garbage incinerator and the correct ritual.

Olivier