I'm having a problem trying to convert an older (GWT 2.1) app to
use the new DataGrid class.  The app was successfully upgraded to
GWT 2.4 months ago, but this is the first time we are trying to
introduce new 2.4 features.

When I run in development mode, the GWT Development Mode window
logs the following:

    00:00:32.151  [WARN] For the following type(s), generated source was
never committed (did you forget to call commit()?)
      00:00:32.151  [WARN]
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.NativeHorizontalScrollbar_NativeHorizontalScrollbarUiBinderImpl

Meanwhile an exception is caught in the client:

    java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
     at
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.CustomScrollPanel.<init>(CustomScrollPanel.java:196)
     at
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.CustomScrollPanel.<init>(CustomScrollPanel.java:233)
     at
com.google.gwt.user.cellview.client.DataGrid.<init>(DataGrid.java:631)
     at
com.google.gwt.user.cellview.client.DataGrid.<init>(DataGrid.java:570)
     at
com.google.gwt.user.cellview.client.DataGrid.<init>(DataGrid.java:557)
     at
com.google.gwt.user.cellview.client.DataGrid.<init>(DataGrid.java:534)
     at
com.google.gwt.user.cellview.client.DataGrid.<init>(DataGrid.java:525)

Line 196 of CustomScrollPanel.java reads:

    setHorizontalScrollbar(new NativeHorizontalScrollbar(hResources),
AbstractNativeScrollbar
        .getNativeScrollbarHeight());

This seems to indicate that the exception is tied to the
warnings, but I don't know what it all means.