Interestingly enough, have to admit, I don't see at a glance unless I
am missing something an easy way to accomplish what you need.

We need something to completely halt execution and act upon the result
of the action/handler (ok or cancel result for example), which is
ultimately what the PlaceController is doing via a DefaultDelegate
using a Window.confirm in mayStop.

I will try to make some time over the weekend and look into this.
Hopefully we are both just missing the obvious and there is an easy
solution to it and someone will respond to the thread with it.

Regards,

Alfredo
 -