Hi Jens,
thank you so much for replay, i tired the url you pointed out. how
ever i am not able resize column,
please check below demo, can you please let me what could be reason.

import java.util.List;

import com.google.gwt.core.client.EntryPoint;
import com.google.gwt.user.cellview.client.CellTable;
import com.google.gwt.user.cellview.client.TextColumn;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.AbsolutePanel;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.RootPanel;
import com.google.gwt.view.client.ListDataProvider;

public class BrowseGroupTest implements EntryPoint {

 ListDataProvider list = new ListDataProvider();

 /**
  * This is the entry point method.
  */
 public void onModuleLoad() {

  // new TestTree().show();
  RootPanel rp = RootPanel.get();
  rp.setSize("600", "500");

  AbsolutePanel absolutePanel = new AbsolutePanel();
  absolutePanel.setStyleName("gwt-DialogBox .Caption");
  rp.add(absolutePanel, 7, 7);
  absolutePanel.setSize("680px", "553px");

  CellTable<DataList> cellTable = new CellTable<DataList>();
  absolutePanel.add(cellTable, 10, 10);
  cellTable.setSize("104px", "144px");

  TextColumn<DataList> textColumn = new TextColumn<DataList>() {
   @Override
   public String getValue(DataList dataList) {
    return dataList.code;
   }
  };
  cellTable.addColumn(textColumn, "Code");
  TextColumn<DataList> textColumn1 = new TextColumn<DataList>() {
   @Override
   public String getValue(DataList dataList) {
    return dataList.name;
   }
  };
  cellTable.addColumn(textColumn1, "Name");

  List list1 = list.getList();
  list1.add(new DataList("asdfaf asdfasdfasdfass sadfasdfasfdasdf",
    "asdf ashdfasdhfoih"));
  list1.add(new DataList("asdfaf asdfasdfasdfass sadfasdfasfdasdf",
    "asdf ashdfasdhfoih"));
  list.addDataDisplay(cellTable);

  new ResizableHeader("Code", cellTable, textColumn);

 }
 class DataList {
  String code;
  String name;

  public DataList(String code, String name) {
   this.code = code;
   this.name = name;