Joseph,

In this case I'm just trying to send some HTML to the server so it can
be saved as a log file for the user, but the issue here really has
nothing to do with HTML, it is due to new line characters in the
string...could be any string.  I found and fixed the problem.  It was
due to some Atmosphere comet code that assumed the string would not
have any new line chars...all is working now with that fixed.

-Dave