Hi Alfredo,

Thanks for the reply, and no worriea about the delay. Actually, I
experimented with a couple of comet packages such as gwt-comet and gwt-
websocket, they appeared to be buggy and not quite matching my needs.
I certainly have no time to come up with my own mechanism so I guess
I'll give Errai a try.

I'm wondering if you can point me to to quick start demos and
tutorials. I hope it has support for eclipse.

 Regards,
Michael