Hi All,

I want to implement the inline edit funtionality in my application
using only GWT.(opensource only).

In my application onclick of the lable I want to show the
corresponding widget like (Textbox, Auto Suggest Box).

Onclick fo the lable, textbox will come , user can change the value ,
after change the value , on press enter is should save to DB, and new
value refleted in the label.

I want to do implement this functionality .,,.

Pleaes guide me ..and if possible some sample code.

Regards,
Rushi