You have drag and drop functionalities in GWT 2.4.
What you do not have is some kind of tutorial how to use it.

You can find information about D'n'D here:
http://static.googleusercontent.com/external_content/untrusted_dlcp/www.google.com/en//events/io/2011/static/presofiles/gwt_html5_a_web_develops_dream.pdf