Is there a way to determine the height of a CellTable row?  The question
has been asked several times here, but without an answer.  I would like to
fit as many rows a CellTable as possible without scrolling.  So, if the
browse'sr window, which contains a CellTable, can fit 10 rows, then I'd
like to adjust the page size on my Pager to 10.  If the CellTable can
accommodate 15 rows, then I'd like to display that many.

The one unknown piece of info is the height of a row. I have a working
pager.  I have an AsyncDataProvider.  I just don't know how to figure out
the height of a row.

Any ideas?

Mike