Hi

 Thanks for the quick reply!!

thnaks a lot

i am trying to working on using GWT/RF and SQLServer with Hibernate, my web
application runing is fine

but i am trying connect to sql server database at that time i got
exceptions that exception  i given below:

Exception:
*
*
* java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
(java.net.SocketPermission localhost:1433 connect,resolve)*

myHibernate code given below:

1) this in side  POJO class:Here Contact.java is a POJO class

//same setter and getter here
 this code is in side persiste method

                           SessionFactory sf = new
Configuration().configure().buildSessionFactory();
session = sf.openSession();
Transaction trans =session.beginTransaction();
Contact contact = new Contact();
contact.setId(6);
contact.setName("dyna");
session.save(contact);
trans.commit();

2)Hibernate.cfg,xml file.

<hibernate-configuration>
<session-factory>
  <property
name="hibernate.connection.driver_class">com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver</property>
  <property
name="hibernate.connection.url">jdbc:sqlserver://localhost;databaseName=gwtrf</property>
  <property name="hibernate.connection.username">sa</property>
  <property name="hibernate.connection.password">root</property>
  <property name="hibernate.connection.pool_size">10</property>
  <property name="show_sql">true</property>
  <property name="dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.SQLServerDialect</property>
  <!-- <property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto">create-drop</property> -->
  <!-- Mapping files -->
  <mapping resource="contact.hbm.xml"/>
</session-factory>
</hibernate-configuration>

3)mapping file:

<hibernate-mapping>

  <class name="com.webreg.server.Event" table="sample">
   <id name="id" type="long" column="ID" >
   <generator class="assigned"/>
  </id>

  <property name="name">
   <column name="NAME" />
  </property>

 </class>

Please tell me where i am done worng ,

i am using all related hibernate jars , gwt/rf jars.  but i am tring to
connect jdbc also giving same exception