On Sunday, May 13, 2012 8:08:45 AM UTC+2, Human izatara wrote:

> when I debug my gwt application in dev mode, after about 30 seconds,
> Google Chrome shows an error :
> "Plug-in Unresponsive"
> "The following plug-in is unresponsive: Unknown Woud you like to stop
> it ?"
>
> why this error is shown ?

Because the DevMode plugin in Chrome, when execution is paused in your
debugger (Eclipse or whatever), blocks the page; and Chrome thinks the
plugin might have crashed or hang, so it proposes to kill it to unblock the
page.

> and how can i avoid it ?

AFAIK, you can launch Chrome with the --disable-hang-monitor switch:
http://peter.sh/experiments/chromium-command-line-switches/#disable-hang-monitor
http://www.chromium.org/developers/how-tos/run-chromium-with-flags