greet isn't a file, it's a servlet endpoint. Your GreetingServiceImpl
class is mapped to that endpoint in your web.xml file (under the war/
WEB-INF folder).

So I'd check your web.xml file and your GreetingServiceImpl class.
Make sure the classnames match, make sure the compiled class (under
WEB-INF/classes) is there, check the deploy logs.

Actually, I notice that you just said Apache. Do you have tomcat (or
other Java app server) configured correctly? Apache can't serve
servlets without some help.

Hope that helps,
Another Derek