On Wednesday, November 2, 2011 12:20:51 PM UTC+5:30, vaibhav gwt wrote:

> Thanks Ozgur.
>
> public void render(com.google.gwt.cell.client.Cell.Context context,
>                                 String value, SafeHtmlBuilder sb) {
>
>                         if(context.getColumn()==2
> &&        context.getIndex()==0 ){
>
>                                 sb.appendHtmlConstant("<div
> contentEditable='false'
> unselectable='true'></div>"); // This non-editable cell
>                                 // This will work in mozila firefox ?
> contentEditable='false' unselectable='true'></div>
>                         }else{
>                                         super.render(context, value, sb);
>                              }
>
>                 }
> It works fine as per my use case. :)
>
> Now problem is when I am performing pagination then next N-1 page's
> 2nd_column of 1st cell is editable :|
> How can I do it as non-editable on pagination ?
>
> On Nov 1, 2:04 pm, ozgur aydinli <ozguraydi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > You can create your own cell, in the render method:
> >
> > public class MyCustomeCell extends EditTextCell {

> >   public void render(Context context, String data, SafeHtmlBuilder sb)
> > {
> >     if(context.getIndex()==0)
> >       // render your own cell, a div or something... ex: <div>data</
> > div>
> >     else
> >       super.render(context,data, sb);
> >   }

> > }
> >
> > On Oct 31, 12:38 pm, vaibhav bhalke <bhalke.vaib...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > Hi,
> >
> > > I added EditTextCell(stringTestEditTextCell) to Column(testColumn).
> >
> > >  EditTextCell editTextCell = new EditTextCell();
> > >        Column<Record, String> stringColumn = new Column<Record,
> String>(
> > >                 editTextCell) {
> > >             @Override
> > >             public String getValue(Record object) {
> >
> > >                 return object.getValue();
> > >             }
> > >         };
> >
> > > All cells in testColumn are editable.
> >
> > >  I want 1st cell of column such way that  1st cell of column should be
> > > Non-Editable.
> >
> > > --
> > > Best Regards,
> > > Vaibhav
> >
> > > <http://about.me/vaibhavbhalke>

When user Clicking on perticular Row of Record error occured solution

private class CustomEditCell extends EditTextCell {
        private boolean click;

        public void render(com.google.gwt.cell.client.Cell.Context context,
String value, SafeHtmlBuilder sb) {

                   if(Condition)
                        sb.appendHtmlConstant("<div contentEditable='false'
unselectable='false' >"+value+"</div>");

                    }else{
                        super.render(context, value, sb);

public void onBrowserEvent(Context context, Element parent, String value,
                  NativeEvent event, ValueUpdater<String> valueUpdater) {

                    if(Condition)
                        click = false;
                     }else{
                         click = true;

             if (click) {
                    super.onBrowserEvent(context, parent, value, event,
valueUpdater);

        public void setClick(Boolean click) {
                this.click = click;