I am getting an IllegalArgumentException, Attempting to edit an EntityProxy
previously edited by another RequestContext. This is a result of getting
constraint violations and automatically batching different Request Factory
requests within the RequestContext.
I am using GWT 2.4. My RequestContext interface has multiple methods
save(), updateCache(), load(),...

Here is the scenario:

   1. Call save() which encounters server side constraint violations. The
   RequestContext is still active since the call did not complete.
   2. Try to correct the data. Make a change to the value of a field that
   happens to have an onChange handler that automatically calls updateCache()
   on the RequestContext. This causes the RequestContext to have 2 batched
   requests, save() and updateCache(). Both are then invoked via the single
   Request.fire() call.
   3. onSuccess() is called twice, once for save() and then once for
   updateCache(). OnSuccess() creates a new RequestContext instance and calls
   edit() on the driver. The second call to edit() within onSuccess() causes
   the IllegalArgumentException.

How can I remove or avoid the queued call to save() when receiving the
constraint violations. Depending on the user's action after a constrain
violation, a request other than save() may be called, so it is not just a
matter of trying to re-fire the initial save() request, I am trying to make
a different request and not call save() yet.