Hello,

I have the css properties of the header's  top left element (the logo's
place) which has a logo sprite in background :

*@sprite* .*topHeaderLeftAlign* {
gwt-image: "sprites_MS";
width: 154px;
height: 60px;
background-position: -1101px -973px; /* logo */
}

I have a different result when I use :

(method 1) <g:Image ui:field="logo" addStyleNames='{commonRes.commonCss.*
> topHeaderLeftAlign*}' />

or

> (method 2) <div class='{commonRes.commonCss.*topHeaderLeftAlign*}' />

My problem occurs using* **method 1** *(*<g:Image>*) because I see an
undesirable "*gray border*" around my logo. For example you can see theses
borders in the footer's social icons of my website :
http://127.0.0.1:8888/MananaSeguro.html?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997#!inicio
Moreover, I do not want to use *method 2* (<div>) because I need to add
some handler for the mouse events (I do not know if it is possible in the
worst case).

Could you give me the best solution to display my images using the sprite
(correctly appearing, without the border) and having all the necessaries
event listeners ?

Thanks you.