Thanks Joseph for sharing your experiences.

I have a question regards this, for example you have a button that is
enabled to *ADD_ITEM. *Do you extends GWT compents for show for some
'actions' or make some if statements?

Is a simple question, but is nice to know how deal with this. The extend of
component is more concise but we need to customize N components for example
and the other way make the code complex to mantain.

Thanks