Amateur hour at Google again? It cannot be good for the GWT community and
joiners if every several weeks Google's servers crash again. This has even
affected us at my office twice when their Eclipse update sites are down and
we're bringing new dev's onboard. Sure, we can stash lost of the libs
around ourselves, but that's not what you expect this day and age. For
example, the JDK is always ready to be downloaded when needed.

Should GWT repo's/download move to SourceForge/FileHippo or somewhere
more dependable?

Sincerely,
Joseph