Nice work.

One other way to format in github sntax with out enclosing follow with two
spaces+ and then triple tick.

```java
public void static main(String[] args) {}..

By the way, this might interest you too >
http://c.dart-examples.com/reference/gadgets I've created a Google Gadget
for gists.

Have a good day,
Brandon Donnelson