Congrats GWT team!

I am hoping that JRE emulation is more complete than previous versions. I
am tired of not being able to use some simple JDK classes or methods such
as Deque. The problem is exacerbated for us since we are trying to use
PlayN framework to write cross-platform code.

Can anyone shed light on any additions to JRE emulation capabilities of GWT
in 2.5?
Thanks
Inder