The submitting to a javascript URL was working great.  However, Chrome has
decided to stop working (currently on version 20.0.1132.47 m).

And the only thing that seems to make it work, is doing a submit straight
to the servlet from the login form, which is a real pain (and a major
change).

Anyone else notice that Chrome has stopped working for auto complete?