Hi folks,

I tried with eclipse 3.7 and eclipse 4.2 run inside eclipse with GWT
2.5.0-rc1 and had the same error in both. If I compile with maven the
application run well, but in dev mode fails. I'm using FF13 with the last
plugin.

Could any tell me some tips to use GWT 2.5.0-rc1 inside eclipse?

Thanks in advance.

I paste the stacktrace here:

02:32:43.765 [ERROR] [myapp] Unable to load module entry point class
com.google.gwt.useragent.client.UserAgentAsserter (see associated exception
for details)

java.lang.RuntimeException: Deferred binding failed for
'com.google.gwt.useragent.client.UserAgentAsserter$UserAgentProperty' (did
you forget to inherit a required module?)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.GWTBridgeImpl.create(GWTBridgeImpl.java:53)
    at com.google.gwt.core.shared.GWT.create(GWT.java:57)
    at com.google.gwt.core.client.GWT.create(GWT.java:85)
    at
com.google.gwt.useragent.client.UserAgentAsserter.onModuleLoad(UserAgentAsserter.java:66)
    at
    at
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.onLoad(ModuleSpace.java:405)
    at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.OophmSessionHandler.loadModule(OophmSessionHandler.java:200)
    at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.processConnection(BrowserChannelServer.java:526)
    at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.run(BrowserChannelServer.java:364)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: com.google.gwt.core.ext.UnableToCompleteException: (see previous
log entries)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.rebind(ModuleSpace.java:604)
    at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.rebindAndCreate(ModuleSpace.java:464)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.GWTBridgeImpl.create(GWTBridgeImpl.java:49)