Hi:

I have an @ExtraTypes annotation on my RequestContext extension interface
to pick up proxies associated with inheritance.  For 3 of the 4 developers
in the group, everything works fine.  For the 4th, when the application is
started up the Development Mode console window says
Unknown class: .... in @ExtraTypes

There are two other sub-types in the @ExtraTypes annotation which work
correctly.

I have tried cleaning the project and even deleting the generated
RequestFactoryDeobfuscatorBuilder.java class in .apt_generated, which has
worked in the past when I've had issues associated with adding new requests
or annotations to the RequestContext extension, but this has had no effect.

Does anyone have any ideas on what else to try to get this particular
developer's copy of the project running correctly?  Everything in his
checkout is up-to-date, and since others have had success updating to the
version that contains the new proxy interface, I do not think that any
files are not committed to the repository.

Thanks for any suggestions!
Ryan