Vishal,

What options have you considered so far? Check out html5 offline Mode. This
maybe a good way to store data offline and probably sync to the server if your
customer wants the data to be available online.

One issue with offline Mode would the data would be cleared if the user cleans
up his browser cache/ temp files.

~Ashwin

Sent from my iPhone