Hi,
I'm in this scenario.

There is the class A that has a list of object of class B.

I've a Ui where I can add and remove (for every object A) object B. Where I
remove object B from A and then persist, in my database is removed the
association from A -> B but the entity B is still in the table!!! So, seems
that orphanremoval don't work as expected.

I've the default implementation of setter and getter of A and B classes.

Thank very much

Daniele